Probably our favorite tour is the Isla Tortuga tour in the Pacific, just off the southern tip of the Nicoya Peninsula. Past tour guests Lorca & Robert also joined us on a Tortuga Island tour and had this to say: “The day trip to Tortuga Island was such a great bargain. Good boat, happy crew, and all so affordable.” We offer Tortuga Island tours multiple times each month, so let us know if you would like to book a tour. Check out the 2-part video here. The tour features:
- Full-day tour leaving Puntarenas at 8:00 a.m. and returning by 4:30 p.m.
- Great price at only $65 per person.
- 80 minute ocean voyage each way provides great opportunity to see dolphins, marine turtles, crocodiles, fish, and maybe even a whale. You will see majestic scenery: islands, mountains, and clouds.
- 45 minutes of snorkeling in aqua clear waters, with all snorkeling equipment provided free.
- Fresh fruit appetizer upon arrival, followed by barbecue lunch on the beach, including non-alcoholic beverages — you can bring your own beer or wine, if desired.
- 3-5 hours (depending on the weather) on white-sand beach to swim, explore the island, or just relax.
- Bi-lingual tour operators.